Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday CVS...SOOO Many FREE ITEMS!

All of these you pay out of pocket for and CVS will give you the same amount in EXTRA BUCKS Back to spend on your next trip! So ALL are FREE..check it out! (I think these run thru Saturday too!):

- CVS 4 pack batteries...
- Candy Bars (All Mars Brand)
- Colgate Toothpaste
- Listerine Pocket Packets
- Starbucks Double Shot Can
- Carmex Lip Balm
- LA Looks Styling Gel
- Pepto Bismol...4 oz bottle
- Balance Bar
- Theraflu 8 Count (I couldn't find these at my CVS)
- Kleenex Blue Package
- Breathe Right Strips
- Hersheys King Size Drops
- Cepacol Lozenges
- Fiber One Brownie Bars (My CVS ddnt have)
- Advil 10 Count (My CVS ddn't have)
- CVS Dental Floss (They were out)

**** Did I mention everything here is FREE?? You pay today and use the Extra Bucks on next trip-it is like CASH..or you can split your transaction but if you know me..that is not my fave thing to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment