Saturday, June 11, 2011

My first blog ever and I have no idea what I am doing! About: Extreme Couponing..Have I become one of them?

This is the first blog I posted EVER.  The 2nd thing I said I would never do in my life.  The first was create a coupon binder, which I also did today!   I really just wanted to start saving money since I am now working PT and hubby is working much more.  So it started with finding coupons and sales and getting a few free deodorants now and then.  Then some free mouthwash...well now my closet looks like a Target Store and I LOVE getting things from my own store!   So I started sharing my findings on facebook and my friend said I should start a blog.  Great Idea to share or simply "no one on facebook cares"...but either way...I thought I would try it.

Did I mention I have no idea what I am doing (YET) but am determined to do this!  Once I set my mind to something watch out! 

So mostly for my close friends who initially anyway will be the only ones to care about this-I will be posting weekly deals to start and hopefully this thing will grow!  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment